From Termini Station
From Termini Station, exit the train station at the large taxi rank and walk straight ahead for Piazza Repubblica. Then simply take the large road of Via Nazionale on your left and Hotel Everest Inn is then number 243.
From Fiumicino Airport
From Fiumicino Airport, take the Leonardo Express train to Termini. The trains run directly from Fiumicino Airport's own train station and reach Termini within about half an hour, though they terminate at around 11.30 p.m.
From Ciampino Airport
From Ciampino Airport, take one of the several coach services selling tickets in the car park outside Arrivals. Coaches run in conjunction with arriving flights, but buy your tickets on the plane if you want to avoid the queues!
By Car from the North
From North Italy: Take the A1 motorway towards Rome, exit at Roma Nord and then take the GRA (Grande Raccordo Anulare) ring road. Exit at Settebagni and follow the road all the way into the city centre following signs for Termini railway station.
By Car from the South
From South Italy: Take the A1 motorway towards Rome, exit at Roma Sud then take the GRA. Take the exit signed Appio S.Giovanni and follow signs to city centre-Termini railway station. Via Nazionale is the main road leading to the railway station.
The Hotel Everest Inn 2 star hotel in the centre of Rome is strategically positioned on Via Nazionale, one of the major shopping streets of Rome, close to Termini Station - the transport hub of Rome and within walking distance of many major tourist attractions.
Almost on our doorstep, guests can visit the Basilica of St Mary & the Angels, the ancient Baths of Emperor Diocletian, and the National Opera House.
Within a 10 minute walk, guests can also see the magnificent papal Basilica of St Mary Major, the National Museum of Rome and the Palazzo delle Esposizioni.
A further 5 minutes of walking also brings guests through the charming district of Monti with its myriad of restaurants, to the awe inspiring Coliseum and Imperial Roman Forum.
Similarly within 15 minutes walk from our hotel, guests can reach the romantic Trevi Fountain - particularly spectacular when viewed at night when lit.
Of course additionally, we also lie just a short walk from the Line A metro station of Repubblica and the major transport centre of Termini.
Thus guests to the Hotel Everest Inn Rome can use public transport to reach all of the major tourist attractions of Rome with the minimum of hassle.
Via Nazionale is also on the major bus route to the magnificent Vatican City, the Sistine Chapel and the Basilica of St Peters.
At a Glance
- The National Opera House, Piazza Repubblica and the Basilica of Santa Maria degli Angeli - 5 mins on foot
- The Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore - 10 mins on foot or 2 stops on Metro Line A to 'Vittorio Emanuele' from 'Repubblica'
- The Quirinale Palace is around a 10 minute walk down Via Nazionale The fashionable district of Monti full of art galleries, bars, chic boutiques and traditional restaurants - 10 mins on foot or 1 stop on Metro Line B to 'Cavour' from 'Termini'
- The Trevi Fountain - 15 mins on foot or 1 stop on Metro Line A to 'Barberini'
- The Spanish Steps and the shopping district - 2 stops on Metro Line A to 'Spagna'
- The Coliseum & Imperial Roman Forum - 15 mins on foot
- Basilica of St John Lateran & the Holy Stairs - 15 mins on foot or 4 stops on Metro Line A to 'San Giovanni'
- The Pantheon - 15/20 mins by foot or 4 stops on bus route 40 or 64 to 'Largo Argentina'
- Piazza Navona - 25 mins by foot or 4 stops on bus route 40 or 64 to 'Largo Argentina'
- Circus Maximus and the Bocca della Verita - 3 stops on Metro Line B to 'Circo Massimo'
- The nightclubs of Testaccio - 4 stops on Metro Line B to 'Piramide'
- Piazza del Popolo, Villa Borghese, the Borghese Gallery and shopping - 3 stops on Metro Line A to 'Flaminio'
- The Basilica of St Peter (containing the body of St Peter), the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel - 5 stops on Metro Line A to 'Ottaviano' or bus routes 40 or 64 from Via Nazionale
- The Basilica of St Paul (containing the body of St Paul) - 6 stops on Metro Line B to 'San Paulo'